Relationship Management Biographies
Head of Relationship Management and Business Development
- Responsible for all client service and business development.
- Formerly head of Davis Advisors Institutional Relationship Management and Sales from 2007 to 2010.
- Prior to Davis, he spent 19 years at Deutsche Asset Management, where he attained the position of Head of Institutional Sales and Client Relationship Management.
- Education: BS from New York University; MBA from New York University.
Timothy E. Stanton
Head of Institutional Relationship Management and Business Development
- Responsible for institutional business development and relationship management.
- Formerly Head of Global Sales at Batterymarch Financial Management from 2012 to 2014. At Batterymarch, he also served as deputy director of Global Sales from 2010 to 2012, sales director from 2008 to 2010 and sales manager from 2000 to 2010. Prior to joining Batterymarch, he held sales and marketing positions at Putnam Investments and Santander Global Advisors.
- Education: BA in Journalism from Northeastern University.
Nick Hooten, CFA
Head of US Sub-Advisory Relationship Management and Business Development
- Responsible for sub-advisory business development and relationship management.
- Formerly Vice President and Investment Analyst with Transamerica Asset Management. At Transamerica he held manager selection and product development responsibilities. Previously he has worked at BNYMellon, Concord Advisory Group, and Merrill Lynch focusing on investment selection and analysis, performance analytics, and trade execution within institutional portfolios.
- Education: BS from Pennsylvania State University; MBA from New York University Stern School of Business.
Head of US Retail Relationship Management and Business Development
- Responsible for retail business development and relationship management.
- Formerly Vice President and Equity Product Specialist at Legg Mason & Co, LLC responsible for the competitive positioning of all equity strategies across their multi-affiliate platform. He held strategic product and marketing positions at Legg Mason & Co, LLC for over 7 years and was previously with Goldman Sachs working in the Investment Management Division as a Marketing Strategist.
- Education: BS in Finance from Manhattan College; MBA from the University of Connecticut.