Janet Campagna, PhD
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Responsible for all business, strategic and investment decisions.
- Formerly head of Deutsche Asset Management Quantitative Strategies group from 1999 through 2010, where she was responsible for investment and business strategy.
- Prior to joining Deutsche Asset Management, she spent 11 years as an investment strategist and manager of the Asset Allocation Strategies Group at Barclays Global Investors and as global asset allocation research director at First Quadrant.
- She is presently a Board Member of the Mott Haven Academy in the South Bronx, a charter school specifically designed to meet the needs of at-risk students in the foster care and child welfare system and a member of the MFE Steering Committee for the Haas Business School, UC Berkeley and of the Caltech IST Advisory Council.
- Education: BS from Northeastern University; MS from California Institute of Technology; PhD from University of California, Irvine.
James H. Norman
PRESIDENT – HEAD OF EQUITY STRATEGY
- Responsible for assisting the CEO with all business, strategic and investment decisions. He is also Head of Equity and the Portfolio Management Strategy team.
- Formerly head of Deutsche Asset Management Quantitative Strategies Qualitative Alpha research. At Deutsche Asset Management, he also served as Global Head of Product Management, Senior Portfolio Specialist for Active US Equity and Asset Allocation, and as a senior management consultant from 1995 to 2010.
- Prior to joining Deutsche Asset Management, he spent 5 years as a senior casualty underwriter for CIGNA International.
- Education: AB from Vassar College; MBA from New York University.